ResultsMail Frequently Asked QuestionsAll | General | Billing | Contacts | Campaigns | Sending | Reports | Technical / Other
- Right click on the image.
- Select image.
- In the new small window that pops up, click on the folder button to the right of the source location field.
- Another small window will pop up that shows you image files that have been uploaded into your account.
- From here click on Upload.
- Click on Browse to find the image you want to upload, and check the box that says "Insert the image into the editor after its uploaded." and then click 'OK'.
- That should replace your image as you've pasted it with a successfully uploaded image to our server so that it appears in your email.